California, United States (Hybrid)
Vice President Finance
Ventura County, CA (On-site)
Human Resources Director
Phoenix, AZ (On-site)
Dispute Chargeback Manager
Orange County, CA (On-site)
Chief Executive Officer
Sacramento, CA (On-site)
HIM Operations Manager – Relocation Assistance!
Salinas, CA (On-site)
Hardesty, LLC has been retained to recruit a Regional Chief Medical Advisor (RCMA) for a healthcare system client based in Southern California. The position will be responsible for the hospital region in Inland Empire. Ideally, the individual will have experience with utilization management, understand the state and federal regulations, have knowledge about the denials and appeals process, have experience with physician documentation and electronic health records, and be willing to be a part in physician education. The position will report to the Corporate Chief Medical Officer.
In addition to the principal duties and responsibilities of the Regional Medical Director, the position will also be required to address the following immediate organizational needs:
- Improve health record documentation that specifically affect Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) code assignment capture of severity, acuity, risk of mortality, and DRG assignment.
- Educate hospital staff physicians about CDI coding guidelines (e.g., co-morbid conditions, outpatient vs. inpatient) and clinical terminology to improve their understanding of severity, acuity, risk of mortality, and DRG assignments on their individual patient records.
- Act as a liaison between the CDI professional, HIM, and the hospital’s medical staff to facilitate accurate and complete documentation.
- Work with hospital case management team to achieve appropriate patient length of stay benchmarks.
Minimum Qualifications Education:
- Graduate of an accredited medical school.
- Additional education in quality and utilization management through continuing medical education programs and self-study.
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience in clinical practice.
- Utilization management experience as a member of the UM oversight committee or past physician advisor experience preferred.
- Licensed physician
If you are interested in this position or know of an executive who is the right fit, please contact us or forward your resume to: Michael Low, at email@example.com.
Finding the Right Fit. For You.
Landing a great job is one thing. Loving it is another. That’s why we take special care to match our Partners with the position best suited for their unique skills and experience. If you’re a proven CFO or senior-level corporate finance executive interested in joining Hardesty’s nationwide network of “A-List” talent, send us your resume. We’ll be sure to reach out when a great opportunity – customized for you – becomes available.
To learn more or apply for a position, please click on the opportunity of interest under “Job Opportunities.” You may then click the link to apply through Linkedin or scroll to the bottom of this page to fill out the application form and upload your resume.
Types of Positions
Become a CFO Partner
- 20 – 25 years of financial leadership experience, most of that at the C Suite-level
- Manager/partner experience with larger public accounting firms and/or experience as an investment banker
- CPA and/or MBA
- Experience with private-equity owned and private middle-market companies
- Experience working with companies at key inflection points in their business cycles, including:
- rapid growth
- building infrastructure
- fixing the capital structure and developing management teams
- capital raising with venture capital, private equity, private placements and IPO
- mergers, acquisitions and divestitures on both the buy and sell side
- turnarounds, including taking firms in/out of bankruptcy
If these skills sets describe you, please take a moment to fill out the form below. One of our Managing Partners will contact you when the right opportunity surfaces.
Interim & Permanent
If you’re a finance professional looking for a new opportunity – and have at least 5+ years of experience – we want to know about you. Our permanent placement and interim consulting searches typically include the following types of roles:
- VP Finance
- Director of Financial Planning &
- Financial Analyst
- Accounting Manager
Filling out the form below ensures that we can get in touch with you when the right opportunity opens up.
Our Emerging Growth practice presents unique opportunities for people interested in the fast paced world of rapid growth companies. Many of our needs are part-time with flexible hours. We are actively looking for the following types of professionals:
- Part-time controllers
- Part-time strategic advisors/CFOs
- Board directors