California, United States (Hybrid)
Salinas, CA (On-site)
Scottsdale, AZ (On-site)
Salinas, CA (On-site)
Show Low, AZ (On-site)
Our client, an award-winning, and fastest-growing payments processing and solutions provider in North America, seeks a Program/Product Implementation Manager.
This position leads implementation efforts for all projects related to program launches, new product introductions, and operational efficiency initiatives. This position is a key part of the management team.
- Strategic project ownership working with cross-functional teams providing leadership, coordination, and support to drive projects to completion and ensure key metrics are met.
- Ensure that the process is being followed and contribute to its continuous improvement.
- Interaction with key functional stakeholders to obtain approvals at appropriate process execution stages.
- Provide progress updates through dashboards and reporting for the senior leadership team.
The successful candidate will be relentless to drive projects forward, work with the project team to find solutions, and be detail-oriented, but also see the big picture. Must have excellent communication skills and experience in managing multiple projects at the same time.
Accepting electronic payments sounds like simple a thing—and it should be. Somewhere along the way, it became very complicated. Our client has successfully built a professional business providing these services and is now expanding its team to support its continued success.
The Company has a dynamic – high-energy environment and is experiencing strong growth. The Company is led by an industry veteran and innovator with over 40 years of experience in the payment processing space. The team is innovative, creative, and talented. The Company’s mantra is to move fast to deliver unique customer solutions, improve processes, and lead with technical innovation. The Company seeks team members that are willing to jump in and do what it takes to find trailblazing solutions and keep customers happy.
The team is responsible for every dollar that moves through their acquiring partners, networks, and internal systems. The team’s mission is to make payments efficient, effective, and low-cost and to support their clients in a “best of breed” fashion.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate internal and external resources driving accountability and task closure
- Ensure projects are being delivered on-time, on cost, and on-scope
- Identify and escalate critical issues to management as needed
- Lead the planning, tracking, reporting, and launch of multiple projects
- Manage scope changes and strive to minimize any project impacts
- Create project summaries and present updates to senior management
- Establish and drive project schedules; develop and maintain action items, ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date on project status and achievements
- Help support the development of project management infrastructure – tools, forms, reporting
- Lead “post-launch” reviews on projects to capture product and project lessons learned, as well as improvements to the process
- Participates in design reviews with both internal and external sources
- Perform risk analysis and create mitigation strategies
- Manage customer-specific projects to implement developed solutions
- Drive the delivery of services according to the agreed-upon scope, timeline, and budget and ensures a high level of customer satisfaction
- Build a constructive working relationship and be accountable for deliverables, timeline, and budget, as well as coach the project team to success
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Technical or Business-related field
- 5+ years relevant experience in project management or related area
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus
- Strong project planning and organizational skills with the ability to lead multiple new product development projects in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experienced leading integrated product teams in a stage-gate new product development process
- Team player with strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills at all levels, and demonstrates a positive and can-do attitude
- Creative, independent, flexible, and detailed oriented, with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Solves complex problems, takes a new perspective on existing solutions, exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Highly accountable to self and others, works with a sense of urgency, drives projects to meet objectives, identifies risks and mitigation activity, understands the critical path, and works with internal stakeholders to motivate and find solutions
- Excellent facilitation, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills
- Must possess advanced knowledge of MS Project, Smartsheet, or other project management software
- Knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Office environment; no specific or unusual environmental or physical demands.
- Full-Time position. Days of work Monday through Friday.
Finding the Right Fit. For You.
Landing a great job is one thing. Loving it is another. That’s why we take special care to match our Partners with the position best suited for their unique skills and experience. If you’re a proven CFO or senior-level corporate finance executive interested in joining Hardesty’s nationwide network of “A-List” talent, send us your resume. We’ll be sure to reach out when a great opportunity – customized for you – becomes available.
To learn more or apply for a position, please click on the opportunity of interest under “Job Opportunities.” You may then click the link to apply through Linkedin or scroll to the bottom of this page to fill out the application form and upload your resume.
Types of Positions
Become a CFO Partner
- 20 – 25 years of financial leadership experience, most of that at the C Suite-level
- Manager/partner experience with larger public accounting firms and/or experience as an investment banker
- CPA and/or MBA
- Experience with private-equity owned and private middle-market companies
- Experience working with companies at key inflection points in their business cycles, including:
- rapid growth
- building infrastructure
- fixing the capital structure and developing management teams
- capital raising with venture capital, private equity, private placements and IPO
- mergers, acquisitions and divestitures on both the buy and sell side
- turnarounds, including taking firms in/out of bankruptcy
If these skills sets describe you, please take a moment to fill out the form below. One of our Managing Partners will contact you when the right opportunity surfaces.
Interim & Permanent
If you’re a finance professional looking for a new opportunity – and have at least 5+ years of experience – we want to know about you. Our permanent placement and interim consulting searches typically include the following types of roles:
- VP Finance
- Director of Financial Planning &
- Financial Analyst
- Accounting Manager
Filling out the form below ensures that we can get in touch with you when the right opportunity opens up.
Our Emerging Growth practice presents unique opportunities for people interested in the fast paced world of rapid growth companies. Many of our needs are part-time with flexible hours. We are actively looking for the following types of professionals:
- Part-time controllers
- Part-time strategic advisors/CFOs
- Board directors