Florida, United States (Hybrid)
Hampstead, NH (On-site)
Show Low, AZ (On-site)
Orange County, CA (On-site)
Santa Ana, CA (Remote)
Gainesville, GA (On-site)
Orange County, CA (Hybrid)
About the job
Seeking Experienced Multi-Site Practice Administrator
Hardesty LLC has been retained to recruit a full-time Practice Administrator for cosmetic surgery and med spa practice in Central Valley, California. The practice is multi-site, with the principal location encompassing a surgical practice and two med spa locations, and clinic sites in two other cities. There are plans to expand capabilities and locations.
To ensure success as a practice administrator, you should demonstrate expert knowledge of practice administration and ideally have experience in a similar medical facility. An outstanding medical practice administrator will be someone whose administrative expertise contributes to the provision of excellent healthcare services.
Practice Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business/health administration.
- At least three years of experience in practice administration and personnel management in a similar environment.
- Experience with direct-to-consumer/retail medicine.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all applications associated with supervising a medical office
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with medical staff, co-workers, and patients
- Proven strong organization and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and handle stressful situations
- Ability to work in a relatively unsupervised environment with a high degree of accuracy
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of electronic billing systems, and its relationship to physician reimbursement
- Proficiency in electronic practice and health record management systems.
- Experience in financial management.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable healthcare regulations.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
If you are interested in this position or know of an executive who is the right fit, please contact us or forward your resume to: Michael Low, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding the Right Fit. For You.
Landing a great job is one thing. Loving it is another. That’s why we take special care to match our Partners with the position best suited for their unique skills and experience. If you’re a proven CFO or senior-level corporate finance executive interested in joining Hardesty’s nationwide network of “A-List” talent, send us your resume. We’ll be sure to reach out when a great opportunity – customized for you – becomes available.
To learn more or apply for a position, please click on the opportunity of interest under “Job Opportunities.” You may then click the link to apply through Linkedin or scroll to the bottom of this page to fill out the application form and upload your resume.
Types of Positions
Become a CFO Partner
- 20 – 25 years of financial leadership experience, most of that at the C Suite-level
- Manager/partner experience with larger public accounting firms and/or experience as an investment banker
- CPA and/or MBA
- Experience with private-equity owned and private middle-market companies
- Experience working with companies at key inflection points in their business cycles, including:
- rapid growth
- building infrastructure
- fixing the capital structure and developing management teams
- capital raising with venture capital, private equity, private placements and IPO
- mergers, acquisitions and divestitures on both the buy and sell side
- turnarounds, including taking firms in/out of bankruptcy
If these skills sets describe you, please take a moment to fill out the form below. One of our Managing Partners will contact you when the right opportunity surfaces.
Interim & Permanent
If you’re a finance professional looking for a new opportunity – and have at least 5+ years of experience – we want to know about you. Our permanent placement and interim consulting searches typically include the following types of roles:
- VP Finance
- Director of Financial Planning &
- Financial Analyst
- Accounting Manager
Filling out the form below ensures that we can get in touch with you when the right opportunity opens up.
Our Emerging Growth practice presents unique opportunities for people interested in the fast paced world of rapid growth companies. Many of our needs are part-time with flexible hours. We are actively looking for the following types of professionals:
- Part-time controllers
- Part-time strategic advisors/CFOs
- Board directors