Salinas, CA (On-site)
Somerset, NJ (On-site)
Orange County, CA (On-site)
Orange County, CA (On-site)
Laguna Hills, CA (On-site)
Show Low, AZ (On-site)
Our client, an award-winning, and fastest growing payments processing and solutions provider in North America, seeks a Operations Manager. The Operations Manager reports directly to the Vice President, Operations and manages the Agent Relations, Data Entry, Deployment, Merchant Services and Dispute Management functions.
Accepting electronic payments sounds like simple a thing—and it should be. Somewhere along the way, it became very complicated. Our client has successfully built a professional business of providing these services and is now expanding its team to support its continued success.
The Company has a dynamic – high energy environment and is experiencing strong growth. The Company is led by an industry veteran and innovator with over 40 years of experience in the payment processing space. The team is innovative, creative, and talented. The Company’s mantra is to move fast to deliver unique customer solutions, improve processes, and lead with technical innovation. The Company seeks team members that are willing to jump in and do what it takes to find trailblazing solutions and keep customers happy.
The team is responsible for every dollar that moves through their acquiring partners, networks, and internal systems. The team’s mission is to make payments efficient, effective, and low-cost and to support their clients in a “best of breed” fashion.
- Interfaces with management to determine resource requirements for staffing and scheduling to meet business expectations.
- Demonstrate a strong level of product knowledge and a commitment to quality and consistency.
- Participates in daily, weekly, monthly and annual planning, risk and compliance meetings.
- Perform supervisory functions to effectively manage the assigned Operations team including performance evaluations and ability to manage through a progressive process.
- Create a positive team environment focused on learning and performance.
- Drive team to provide a consistent outstanding customer experience and meet or exceed performance expectations.
- Reviews ongoing performance results to established targets and takes corrective measures within authorization or escalate as needed.
- Conduct effective team meetings, facilitating learning and group participation.
- Serve as a resource for customer call escalations and general customer service questions.
- Provide operational support for new training and process roll outs.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Projects a favorable image of the company to promote objectives and foster and enhance public recognition.
- Keeps immediate supervisor updated of all problems or unusual significant matters and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Ensure all department processes are accurately documented and reviewed periodically. Create detailed procedures for any new operational activities or processes
- Ability to identify operational improvements and make recommendations to drive operational efficiencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional People skills, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Work well in a diverse team environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading a team in a high-level customer service environment within the electronic payment / Fintech industry.
- Proven mentorship skills, with a demonstrated ability to listen, creatively problem-solve, and positively impact individuals’ performance.
- History of consistently meeting or exceeding performance expectations though coaching and developing others in a positive and sustainable manner.
- Knowledge of Card Services industry a strong plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to articulate complex issues in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Must be poised, with a demonstrated ability to navigate challenging customers, high volume and rapid change.
- Must be comfortable and flexible in working in an environment where continuous improvement is expected.
- Must be able to consistently achieve high work standards; accuracy and timelines are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University and five to ten years related experience.
Annual base compensation for this role will be competitive depending on experience. The Company has a competitive benefits package.
If you are interested in this position or know of an executive who is the right fit, please contact us or forward this document. Contact information follows: Rachel Gibson, Director of Recruiting at email@example.com.
Finding the Right Fit. For You.
Landing a great job is one thing. Loving it is another. That’s why we take special care to match our Partners with the position best suited for their unique skills and experience. If you’re a proven CFO or senior-level corporate finance executive interested in joining Hardesty’s nationwide network of “A-List” talent, send us your resume. We’ll be sure to reach out when a great opportunity – customized for you – becomes available.
To learn more or apply for a position, please click on the opportunity of interest under “Job Opportunities.” You may then click the link to apply through Linkedin or scroll to the bottom of this page to fill out the application form and upload your resume.
Types of Positions
Become a CFO Partner
- 20 – 25 years of financial leadership experience, most of that at the C Suite-level
- Manager/partner experience with larger public accounting firms and/or experience as an investment banker
- CPA and/or MBA
- Experience with private-equity owned and private middle-market companies
- Experience working with companies at key inflection points in their business cycles, including:
- rapid growth
- building infrastructure
- fixing the capital structure and developing management teams
- capital raising with venture capital, private equity, private placements and IPO
- mergers, acquisitions and divestitures on both the buy and sell side
- turnarounds, including taking firms in/out of bankruptcy
If these skills sets describe you, please take a moment to fill out the form below. One of our Managing Partners will contact you when the right opportunity surfaces.
Interim & Permanent
If you’re a finance professional looking for a new opportunity – and have at least 5+ years of experience – we want to know about you. Our permanent placement and interim consulting searches typically include the following types of roles:
- VP Finance
- Director of Financial Planning &
- Financial Analyst
- Accounting Manager
Filling out the form below ensures that we can get in touch with you when the right opportunity opens up.
Our Emerging Growth practice presents unique opportunities for people interested in the fast paced world of rapid growth companies. Many of our needs are part-time with flexible hours. We are actively looking for the following types of professionals:
- Part-time controllers
- Part-time strategic advisors/CFOs
- Board directors