California, United States (Hybrid)
Vice President Finance
Ventura County, CA (On-site)
Regional Chief Medical Advisor
California, United States (On-site)
Dispute Chargeback Manager
Orange County, CA (On-site)
Chief Executive Officer
Sacramento, CA (On-site)
HIM Operations Manager – Relocation Assistance!
Salinas, CA (On-site)
Our client is a multi-site medical practice based in Phoenix, Arizona. Founded in 2002, they place a heavy emphasis on in-depth diagnostic evaluations, highly integrated physician teams, and multidisciplinary, therapeutic approaches to care.
Since the very beginning, their philosophy is to focus attention on healing patients as a whole; meaning, the physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being of patients are taken into account during each appointment and treatment session.
With 10 office locations and two state-of-the-art surgery centers, 200+ employees, the offer state of the art care for patients across Arizona.
The ideal candidate will act as an employee champion and a leader of change. You will plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s human resource function and performance.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance by overseeing talent acquisition, employee career development, succession planning, retention programs, training and leadership development
- Function as a strategic, human capital business advisor to the senior management team
- Develop initiatives, policies and programs to complement existing practices and create consistency across the organization
- Oversee benefit and compensation plans to ensure cost efficiencies and attractiveness to retain top talent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in human resources or management
- 7+ years’ of professional HR experience, ideally from a services oriented business, with a combination of corporate and business unit line experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Finding the Right Fit. For You.
Landing a great job is one thing. Loving it is another. That’s why we take special care to match our Partners with the position best suited for their unique skills and experience. If you’re a proven CFO or senior-level corporate finance executive interested in joining Hardesty’s nationwide network of “A-List” talent, send us your resume. We’ll be sure to reach out when a great opportunity – customized for you – becomes available.
To learn more or apply for a position, please click on the opportunity of interest under “Job Opportunities.” You may then click the link to apply through Linkedin or scroll to the bottom of this page to fill out the application form and upload your resume.
Types of Positions
Become a CFO Partner
- 20 – 25 years of financial leadership experience, most of that at the C Suite-level
- Manager/partner experience with larger public accounting firms and/or experience as an investment banker
- CPA and/or MBA
- Experience with private-equity owned and private middle-market companies
- Experience working with companies at key inflection points in their business cycles, including:
- rapid growth
- building infrastructure
- fixing the capital structure and developing management teams
- capital raising with venture capital, private equity, private placements and IPO
- mergers, acquisitions and divestitures on both the buy and sell side
- turnarounds, including taking firms in/out of bankruptcy
If these skills sets describe you, please take a moment to fill out the form below. One of our Managing Partners will contact you when the right opportunity surfaces.
Interim & Permanent
If you’re a finance professional looking for a new opportunity – and have at least 5+ years of experience – we want to know about you. Our permanent placement and interim consulting searches typically include the following types of roles:
- VP Finance
- Director of Financial Planning &
- Financial Analyst
- Accounting Manager
Filling out the form below ensures that we can get in touch with you when the right opportunity opens up.
Our Emerging Growth practice presents unique opportunities for people interested in the fast paced world of rapid growth companies. Many of our needs are part-time with flexible hours. We are actively looking for the following types of professionals:
- Part-time controllers
- Part-time strategic advisors/CFOs
- Board directors