California, United States (Hybrid)
Orange County, CA (On-site)
Scottsdale, AZ (On-site)
Salinas, CA (On-site)
Show Low, AZ (On-site)
Relocation to Monterey County, California offered to the right candidate! Excellent opportunity in an regional medical center who prides themselves on serving their community, work-life balance and dedicated staff. Offering and excellent total compensation package and growth opportunities. In addition to base salary, this position is also eligible for an annual incentive bonus.
The Health Information Management Operations Manager is responsible for managing the hospital’s electronic health records, promoting performance improvement and overseeing implementation and management of Hospital’s information management related software.
- Manages, organizes, internal controls and evaluates the delivery of Health Information Management Services
- Manages processes for assuring medical records and related health information are collected, analyzed, and maintained in an accurate and secure manner.
- Knowledgeable in Meditech, electronic medical records, scanning and document management
- Communicates with department staff, physicians, and other departments is necessary for the success of this role.
- Directs and delegates responsibility as needed for HIM staff, HCAI, The Joint Commission and other government reporting.
- Manages and implements process improvement and quality management plans.
- Attend, schedule and participate in required Hospital meetings and functions.
- Gather, report and present information as needed to committees, administration, and outside agencies, provide in-service and education to staff and other Hospital employees.
- 10+ years of experience in acute care with minimum 5 years leadership
- Proficiency HIPAA and JCAHO regulatory standards
- Management skills: budgetary, HR, supervision, leadership
- Interpersonal skills: communication, judgement, work effectively and professionally with staff, administration, and medical staff
Finding the Right Fit. For You.
Landing a great job is one thing. Loving it is another. That’s why we take special care to match our Partners with the position best suited for their unique skills and experience. If you’re a proven CFO or senior-level corporate finance executive interested in joining Hardesty’s nationwide network of “A-List” talent, send us your resume. We’ll be sure to reach out when a great opportunity – customized for you – becomes available.
To learn more or apply for a position, please click on the opportunity of interest under “Job Opportunities.” You may then click the link to apply through Linkedin or scroll to the bottom of this page to fill out the application form and upload your resume.
Types of Positions
Become a CFO Partner
- 20 – 25 years of financial leadership experience, most of that at the C Suite-level
- Manager/partner experience with larger public accounting firms and/or experience as an investment banker
- CPA and/or MBA
- Experience with private-equity owned and private middle-market companies
- Experience working with companies at key inflection points in their business cycles, including:
- rapid growth
- building infrastructure
- fixing the capital structure and developing management teams
- capital raising with venture capital, private equity, private placements and IPO
- mergers, acquisitions and divestitures on both the buy and sell side
- turnarounds, including taking firms in/out of bankruptcy
If these skills sets describe you, please take a moment to fill out the form below. One of our Managing Partners will contact you when the right opportunity surfaces.
Interim & Permanent
If you’re a finance professional looking for a new opportunity – and have at least 5+ years of experience – we want to know about you. Our permanent placement and interim consulting searches typically include the following types of roles:
- VP Finance
- Director of Financial Planning &
- Financial Analyst
- Accounting Manager
Filling out the form below ensures that we can get in touch with you when the right opportunity opens up.
Our Emerging Growth practice presents unique opportunities for people interested in the fast paced world of rapid growth companies. Many of our needs are part-time with flexible hours. We are actively looking for the following types of professionals:
- Part-time controllers
- Part-time strategic advisors/CFOs
- Board directors