Florida, United States (Hybrid)
About the job
Hardesty, LLC, on behalf of our client, telemedicine behavioral health provider, is searching for a Director of Therapy. Our client is a growing mental health innovative provider serving California, soon to be expanding nationally.
We are searching for a full-time mental health provider manager to work with our team of therapists. Primary duties include:
- Make policy recommendations that affect the practice of psychotherapy and hiring of therapists at Sensible Care
- Supervise and mentor all Lead Therapists
- Represent the brand as an ambassador to therapists and therapy-seeking parties
- Assist with due diligence during M&A transactions
- Assist with onboarding of new therapists
- Develop training programs to build resilience in the workforce
The qualified candidate will have the minimum qualifications & experience:
- LCSW, LMFT, or masters-level therapist
- 6+ years of licensed clinical experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Strong clinical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible, and to work both independently and collaboratively
- Exhibit professional and ethical behavior
We are searching for the right cultural fit. When we identify the right candidate, the compensation will be generous including base salary, 401K match, and career growth.
Finding the Right Fit. For You.
Landing a great job is one thing. Loving it is another. That’s why we take special care to match our Partners with the position best suited for their unique skills and experience. If you’re a proven CFO or senior-level corporate finance executive interested in joining Hardesty’s nationwide network of “A-List” talent, send us your resume. We’ll be sure to reach out when a great opportunity – customized for you – becomes available.
To learn more or apply for a position, please click on the opportunity of interest under “Job Opportunities.” You may then click the link to apply through Linkedin or scroll to the bottom of this page to fill out the application form and upload your resume.
Types of Positions
Become a CFO Partner
- 20 – 25 years of financial leadership experience, most of that at the C Suite-level
- Manager/partner experience with larger public accounting firms and/or experience as an investment banker
- CPA and/or MBA
- Experience with private-equity owned and private middle-market companies
- Experience working with companies at key inflection points in their business cycles, including:
- rapid growth
- building infrastructure
- fixing the capital structure and developing management teams
- capital raising with venture capital, private equity, private placements and IPO
- mergers, acquisitions and divestitures on both the buy and sell side
- turnarounds, including taking firms in/out of bankruptcy
If these skills sets describe you, please take a moment to fill out the form below. One of our Managing Partners will contact you when the right opportunity surfaces.
Interim & Permanent
If you’re a finance professional looking for a new opportunity – and have at least 5+ years of experience – we want to know about you. Our permanent placement and interim consulting searches typically include the following types of roles:
- VP Finance
- Director of Financial Planning &
- Financial Analyst
- Accounting Manager
Filling out the form below ensures that we can get in touch with you when the right opportunity opens up.
Our Emerging Growth practice presents unique opportunities for people interested in the fast paced world of rapid growth companies. Many of our needs are part-time with flexible hours. We are actively looking for the following types of professionals:
- Part-time controllers
- Part-time strategic advisors/CFOs
- Board directors