Gilbert, AZ (On-site)
Ontario, CA (On-site)
Chief Financial Officer
Massachusetts, United States (Remote)
Payroll Administrator – Hospital
Salinas, CA (On-site)
Chief Executive Officer
Sacramento, CA (On-site)
Hardesty, LLC, on behalf of our client, a Veteran owned and operated Health Care company, is searching for a Clinical Director to lead the clinical team. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on self-starter who takes ownership of the clinical products and services to support the company’s hyper-growth.
The company has doubled in size within the last year and is projected to triple within the next three years. Candidates with experience serving the veteran population with addiction and mental health services are desired.
The Clinical Director is responsible for developing and implementing clinical policies and procedures, supervising clinical staff, supervising Clinical Manager, Case Manager Supervisor, and Program Manager, as well as ensuring all clinical services are delivered in a safe, effective, and evidence-based manner.
- Provide supervision to Program Manager, Clinical Manager, and Case Manager supervisor.
- Supervise and provide clinical guidance to members of the clinical department, including licensed/un-licensed therapists, counselors, case managers, and social workers.
- Ensure the organization and its personnel adhere to providing high-quality care to clients.
- Collaborate with Medical Director, Nursing Supervisor, and other members of leadership team to warrant all services are integrated collectively.
- Develop, Initiate, and Oversee all clinical policies and procedures to promote safe, effective, and evidence-based treatment for individuals suffering from substance use and mental health disorders.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of clinical services by collecting data to identify areas for improvement and implementing developments as required.
- Participate in program development, planning, and evaluation of activities to continuously improve service delivery.
- Manage and participate in the hiring, training, and evaluation of all clinical staff.
- Provide direct clinical services as needed. This includes individual therapy, group therapy, crisis intervention, and case management.
- Collaborate with Clinical Manager in developing and adhering to On-Call rotation of both clinical therapists and management team.
- Partner with Compliance Officer to ensure all state, federal, and JCAHO regulations related to clinical services are adhered to.
- Develop and maintain relationships with community partners to ensure coordinate care for clients.
- Oversee the budget allocation within the clinical department.
- Identify and train on therapeutic modalities.
****** The company is mission-driven to help veterans who served our country, and the company culture is first-class. This is an opportunity to love your job and help make a difference in our world ******
Finding the Right Fit. For You.
Landing a great job is one thing. Loving it is another. That’s why we take special care to match our Partners with the position best suited for their unique skills and experience. If you’re a proven CFO or senior-level corporate finance executive interested in joining Hardesty’s nationwide network of “A-List” talent, send us your resume. We’ll be sure to reach out when a great opportunity – customized for you – becomes available.
To learn more or apply for a position, please click on the opportunity of interest under “Job Opportunities.” You may then click the link to apply through Linkedin or scroll to the bottom of this page to fill out the application form and upload your resume.
Types of Positions
Become a CFO Partner
- 20 – 25 years of financial leadership experience, most of that at the C Suite-level
- Manager/partner experience with larger public accounting firms and/or experience as an investment banker
- CPA and/or MBA
- Experience with private-equity owned and private middle-market companies
- Experience working with companies at key inflection points in their business cycles, including:
- rapid growth
- building infrastructure
- fixing the capital structure and developing management teams
- capital raising with venture capital, private equity, private placements and IPO
- mergers, acquisitions and divestitures on both the buy and sell side
- turnarounds, including taking firms in/out of bankruptcy
If these skills sets describe you, please take a moment to fill out the form below. One of our Managing Partners will contact you when the right opportunity surfaces.
Interim & Permanent
If you’re a finance professional looking for a new opportunity – and have at least 5+ years of experience – we want to know about you. Our permanent placement and interim consulting searches typically include the following types of roles:
- VP Finance
- Director of Financial Planning &
- Financial Analyst
- Accounting Manager
Filling out the form below ensures that we can get in touch with you when the right opportunity opens up.
Our Emerging Growth practice presents unique opportunities for people interested in the fast paced world of rapid growth companies. Many of our needs are part-time with flexible hours. We are actively looking for the following types of professionals:
- Part-time controllers
- Part-time strategic advisors/CFOs
- Board directors