Finding the Right Fit. For You.
Landing a great job is one thing. Loving it is another. That's why we take special care to match our Partners with the position best suited for their unique skills and experience. If you're a proven CFO or senior-level corporate finance executive interested in joining Hardesty's nationwide network of "A-List" talent, send us your resume. Simply choose the type of position in which you're interested (from the categories on the right) and complete the easy-to-use submission form, including candidate profile. We'll be sure to reach out when a great opportunity - customized for you - becomes available.
Become a CFO Partner
Our most experienced and accomplished executives, Hardesty CFO Partners typically fit the professional profile described below:
• 20 – 25 years financial leadership experience, most of that at the C Suite-level
• Manager/partner experience with larger public accounting firms and/or experience as an investment banker
• CPA and/or MBA
• Experience with private-equity owned and private middle market companies
• Experience working with companies at key inflection points in their business cycles, including:
- rapid growth
- building infrastructure
- fixing the capital structure and developing management teams
- capital raising with venture capital, private equity, private placements and IPO
- mergers, acquisitions and divestitures on both the buy and sell side
- turnarounds, including taking firms in/out of bankruptcy
If these skills sets describe you, please take a moment to fill out the form below. One of our Managing Partners will contact you when the right opportunity surfaces.
Interim & Permanent
If you’re a finance professional looking for a new opportunity – and have at least 5+ years of experience – we want to know about you. Our permanent placement and interim consulting searches typically include the following types of roles:
• VP Finance
• Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
• Financial Analyst
• Accounting Manager
Filling out the form below ensures that we can get in touch with you when the right opportunity opens up.
Our Emerging Growth practice presents unique opportunities for people interested in the fast paced world of rapid growth companies. Many of our needs are part-time with flexible hours. We are actively looking for the following types of professionals:
• Part-time controllers
• Part-time strategic advisors/CFOs
• Board directors
Please fill out the form below if you would like to be considered for opportunities with our emerging growth clientele.